Charming 1 bed in old Town Antibes
Surface : 42 m² (Total area: 48 m²)
• You enter this beautiful 1 bed, (approx 43m²apartement), in the old town of Antibes, through a gorgeous courtyard.
Up a 17th Century staircase through panneled doors you enter into a welcoming sitting room. The kitchen is truly authentic old Antibes, with tall windows and lots of wood.
There is also a large mezzanine, with room for a double bed in addition to a seperate independent bedroom.
- Rooms : 2 rooms
- Surface : 42 m²
- Total area : 48 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Electric
- Condition : Good condition
- Floor : 1st
- View : City
- Built in : 1948
- Availability : Rented
- Available at : 30/09/2019
- 1 Mezzanine (5.7 m²)
- 1 Bedroom (9.53 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (3.43 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (19.22 m²)
Shops • Beach • Town centre • Train station • Supermarket • Sea port • Airport • Sea • TGV station • Highway
- « Carrez » act : 42.29 m²
- Energy - Conventional consumption : Not applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimate : Not applicable
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 800 €
- Condominium fees : 120 € / Yearly
- « Carrez » act : 42.29 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: