Magnificent bourgeois apartment in the heart of Cannes
Surface : 105 m²
• This magnificent bourgeois apartment of 105 m2 renovated with great taste, is ideally located in a quiet area and three minutes walk from the rue d'Antibes and the Croisette.
It occupies the noble floor of an elegant turn-of-the-century building. Moulded ceilings, parquet flooring, marble fireplace, you will be seduced by the quality of the materials and the elegance of its architecture.
Very luminous, this apartment has a very high ceiling. The living room and the kitchen-dining room open onto a vast south-facing terrace with a view of the greenery of the shared park.
The master bedroom has an adjoining bathroom. The second bedroom, on the garden level, benefits from an independent access if desired and a shower room with toilet.
Numerous cupboards and storage spaces, reversible air conditioning.
Two parking spaces (and possibility of garage-box) complete this property.
Lots of charm and elegance, a rare product.
- Rooms : 3 rooms
- Surface : 105 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 1st / 2 floors
- Orientation : South
- View : Garden
- Availability : Free
- 1 Hall (8.92 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (27.19 m²)
- 1 Eat-in kitchen (22.27 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom (18.13 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (6.18 m²)
- 2 Corridors (7.69 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (1.29 m²)
- 1 Bedroom (11.36 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (2.29 m²)
- 1 Terrace (24 m²)
Air-conditioning • Fireplace
Shops • Beach • Town centre • Train station • Supermarket • Sea port • Sea
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : Not applicable
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,550 €
- Condominium fees : 195 € / Month
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: