SAINT PAUL DE VENCE VILLAGE - Possibility to build approximately 400-500m² !!!
Surface : 75 m² • Plot of land : 800 m²
• A very rare opportunity to purchase a small plot of land with significant development potential, literally at the entrance to the mystical village of Saint Paul de Vence.
Close to all amenities and in a quiet, sought-after residential area.
Perfect orientation which provides for lots of sunlight throughout the day, panoramic views of Saint Paul de Vence village and beyond, as well as the sea in the distance.
Truly a remarkable plot of land of approximately 800m² with the possibility to build upto 400-500m²:
• This plot of land is located in the zone (UV2) of the old village which allow you to build on the majority of the land rather than a small percentage of it
• Based on the planning rules and regulations for this zone and this specific plot of land, a future buyer will be able to build on approximately 70% of the land!
• The maximum frontal height may not exceed 10m
• This UV2 zone allows for the construction of a swimming pool
• For any potentials buyers that might prefer a more contemporary design, flat roofs are allowed provided they are vegetated
- Rooms : 3 rooms
- Surface : 75 m²
- Heating : Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : East South West
- View : Village Sea
- Renovation year : 2004
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Mezzanine
- 1 Shower room
- 1 Lavatory
- 1 Cellar
- 1 Land (800 m²)
Double glazing • Fireplace
Bus • Shops • Town centre • Public parking • Airport • Highway
- « Carrez » act : 75 m²
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 632 €
- « Carrez » act : 75 sq m
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: